People are much worried about the blackheads because they make a beautiful face look dull.
Everyone always finds a way to clear out blackheads from their faces. They are formed because of the sebum and skin cells that react with oxygen and form dark dirt that fills the pores.
There are several ways to remove blackheads. We can have very good natural agents that go handy in removing the blackheads. Here are a few methods that you help you with removing the blackheads.
Skin related issues can be treated by bentonite clay that has rich mineral content and has great healing property. It has been used from ancient times to treat skin.
It creates an electric charge when it gets wet that removes oil and other dirt from the pores. The skin absorbs the minerals from the clay while it simultaneously removes the blackheads.
It regulates the blood circulation too. You can mix the clay wither with water or apple cider vinegar but I would suggest you go with the former.
- Bentonite clay – 1 tbsp
- Water or apple cider vinegar
- Mix the clay with water or the apple cider vinegar so that it forms a thick paste.
- Apply a thin layer of this clay paste over your face.
- Allow it to dry for at least 25 minutes.
- Remove this using lukewarm water and apply a moisturizer.
2. Egg White Mask
Egg whites are very nutritious to the skin as well as a blackhead-removing agent. This tightens the pores so that the blackheads do not appear again. They prevent the skin from excess dryness and also from exfoliation.
- 1 Egg
- Separate out the egg white and the yolk and take only the white in a bowl.
- Make your face dry and apply a single layer of egg white to your face.
- Once this is dry, place the tissue over the first layer and apply the next layer of egg white.
- Now, after the second layer dries, place the tissue again and apply the third layer of egg white.
- Leave it to dry for some time and rinse it with warm water.
3. Honey and Milk Pore Strips
Honey and milk are both very good for the skin. Honey has antibacterial properties and milk softens the skin. These two, when mixed together, forms a good mask.
- Raw honey – 1 tbsp
- Milk – 1 tsp
- Strips of cotton.
- Mis the honey and milk in a bowl and make it into a paste.
- Heat if for just a few seconds and then mix them thoroughly so that they blend together.
- Apply the paste over the blackheads and then pat a strip of dry cotton on it.
- Let it dry for some time and then peel the cotton strip off your face.
- Rinse it with lukewarm water and use your comfortable moisturizer.
4. Cinnamon & Honey Strips
Cinnamon and honey are good ingredients when it comes to skincare. They have antibacterial properties and can work well with removing blackheads.
- Cinnamon powder – 1 part
- Honey – 1 part
- Cotton strips
- Mix honey and cinnamon together in a bowl until they make a paste.
- Apply the mixture over the blackheads and place the cotton strips over it.
- Leave it for at least 10 minutes and remove the cotton strips off the face.
- Rinse the face with warm water and use your moisturizer.
5. H2O Daily Blackhead Treatment
Water can be the best treatment for many ailments and skincare is not alone. Just rinsing the face gently several times in a day would make you free from blackheads.
- Splash water over the face.
- Use the towel and remove all the moisture from the face
- Apply moisturizer.
- Repeat this often.
6. Toner for Tighter Pores
Shrinking your pores would help in preventing the formation of blackheads. Lemon juice is a good agent for shrinking the pores and to lighten the skin.
- Cotton balls
- Wash your face clearly and try it
- Squeeze the lemon juice in the bottle and dip a cotton ball in it.
- Apply the juice on the face at bedtime.
- Rinse the face after 10 minutes with lukewarm water.
- Apply a moisturizer.
7. Sweat It Out
Sweating can reduce the formation of blackheads. When you sweat out, the liquid softens the skin and unleashes the pores. When we sweat, we would obviously wash our face and this would prevent blackheads.
- Motivation for exercising
- Fresh cold water
- Do exercises so that you sweat a lot.
- Wash your face with fresh water
- Dry it out with the towel.
8. Baking Soda & Water
Baking soda and water are a good combination for removing blackheads from the face.
- Baking soda – 1 part
- Mix the baking soda in a cup of water and make sure that the consistency is thick.
- Apply it over the face and wait for few minutes.
- Wash it with water and apply a moisturizer.
9. Cleansing Sugar Scrub
Sugar is a good scrub and it is an exfoliant too. Exfoliating helps in removing the blackheads from the face, prevents the clogging of pores, acne, and whiteheads too.
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Jojoba oil – 4 tbsp
- Glass jar
- Essential oil
- Mix the jojoba oil and sugar in a cup.
- Add some drops of the essential oil to the mixture.
- You can use the glass jar to store this mixture.
- Now, wet your face and apply this mixture on the wet skin.
- Keep it for some time and wash it with lukewarm water.
10. Steam It Out
Steaming is a method of removing the blackheads in an effective way. This method is used in beauty parlors since it is very effective.
- Large bowl
- Fill boiling water in the bowl
- Put your face over the mouth of the bowl so that your face gets the steam.
- For more effect, put the towel over the head so that the steam does not escape.
- Rinse your face.
11. Apple Cider Vinegar & Mint Toner
This is a kind of toner. You can make homemade toner with apple cider vinegar and mint leaves. This tightens your skin and prevents the formation of blackheads.
- Apple cider vinegar – 3 tbsp
- Mint leaves – 3 tbsp
- Water – 8 ounces
- Cotton balls
- Mix the vinegar and mint in a bowl and leave it sit for a week.
- Now, remove the liquid from the bowl and cool it using a refrigerator for at least a week.
- Apply this mixture on your face during bedtime.
- Leave it on your face overnight and rinse it the next morning.
- Moisturize your face.