7 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Smelly Feet
If you can’t get rid of smelly feet, well, below you have 7 natural and effective remedies that will definitely help you to get rid of the bad odor of your feet. Why spending money on all sort of pharmaceutical products when you can use ingredients from your pantry for that.
1. Mix half a cup of apple cider vinegar with two cups of warm water and soak your feet in this solution for 15 minutes. Repeat this remedy daily for a week.
2. In 2 liters of hot water add 1 spoon of dried rosemary and 2 tablespoons of dried sage. After it cools down, soak your feet in this solution for 15 minutes. Repeat this daily for a week.
3. In 2 liters of hot water add the juice from a lemon and 50 grams of baking soda. Soak your feet in this mixture for 15 minutes. Repeat it daily for one week.
4. In a hot water basin, dissolve half a bag of salt and soak your feet in it for 20 minutes. It’s enough to repeat this procedure daily for 2 weeks and your feet won’t sweat anymore.
5. Soak 2 bags of black tea in 1 liter of water and let them to boil for 15 minutes. Mix this solution with half a liter of cold water then keep your feet in there for half an hour. To get rid of the bad odor of your feet, you need to repeat this procedure daily for a week.
6. In a recipient with warm water put 4-6 drops of tea tree oil, and keep your feet there for at least 15 minutes. Repeat this procedure several times a week. Tea tree oil has an antimicrobial effect, and soaking your feet several times a week in this solution, will get you rid of the unpleasant smell.
7. Walnut leaf tea is well known for its outstanding properties. This remedy is very effective for reducing excessive sweating and also for getting freshness feeling to your feet. For a quick effect you have to prepare this tea every 2-3 days for several weeks.