Do You wish to possess a hospital ward Weekend?
Full body detox is the surest way to stay alive, healthy and strong for a longer time.It has been practiced for centuries, long before we have started consuming unhealthy food and polluted air. Massages, essential oils, thermal natural baths, and sauna, there are many ways that you can detoxify your organism.possess a hospital ward Weekend
Do you know that the body has its own organs and a complete natural detox system? It is made of the liver, the colon and the kidneys – organs that are critical and struggle with failure at the average age of 40 years among today’s population.
First defense line goes to the liver, who filters and prevents the toxins from the food to pass in the bloodstream
FOOD FOR THE LIVER
- Capsaicin in hot peppers boosts enzymes that help detoxify the liver
- The second line of defense plays the colon, which includes bacteria that create healthy and unhealthy chemicals, getting rid of the toxins that didn’t get filtered by the liver
- whole grains – as the phosphorus they contain is a natural laxative
- Fermented foods and sour pickles are high in probiotics, which also protect the colon
- Last but not least, the kidneys filter the entire blood capacity of our bodies and eliminate the toxins from it, turning them into urine that is then released out from our bodies
FOOD FOR THE KIDNEYS
- Soy products – natural diuretics that make you urinate and thus, detox more often
- Cauliflower and broccoli – boost the kidneys to send the toxins into the urine
If you want to keep your natural detox system healthy and functioning, here are some tips on what exactly you should include in your everyday diet. But this is best to do over an entire weekend, where you are able to pay more attention to what and when you eat, instead of the busy working days of the week.
1. Prunes and quinoa as breakfast will supply your body with the right amount of phosphorus, fiber and protein and give it a healthy start. Plus, this mixture is a great laxative! Mix half a cup of quinoa with a cup of water, 1 tbsp. flaxseed oil, ¼ cup of rice milk and a 1/3 cup chopped prunes. You can add some cinnamon or ginger, depends on which taste you like better. Stir the whole thing for 5 minutes, but don’t bring it to boiling temperature.
2. Fruit smoothie for lunch. Blend half a cup of unsweetened almond milk, a tbsp. of chia seeds, ¼ cup frozen blueberries or raspberries, a banana and some ice.
The quercetin in the berries improves the immune system and is awesome for a balanced liver function, as well as the B6 vitamin in the bananas.
3. Vegetable broth soup for dinner – mix all the following ingredients, except the chopper parsley, in a bowl with 2 quarts of water. Boil them and let it simmer for an hour, so all the substances are well mixed. The chopper parsley is for serving on top of the bowl. Enjoy!
- 2 chopped red onions
- 2 chopped celery stalks
- 1 chopped fennel bulb with fronds and stalks
- 2 teaspoons of caraway seeds
- 2 teaspoons of sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup of sliced shitake caps
- 4 large chopped garlic cloves
- 1 chopped cabbage
- 2 tablespoon of paprika
- 2 tablespoons ofchopped fresh oregano
- 8 sprigs of chopped parsley with stems and leaves
- Chopped parsley
Between the meals you can also include some detox drinks and snacks and here are a few popular detox recipes.
1. Detox drink from kale, ginger and pineapple. Mix all the ingredients in a juicer, and also add 2 large cucumbers and 1 big lemon. Enjoy!
Kale – kidney cleanse
Pineapple – the bromelain helps digestion
Ginger – stimulates the bile flow in the gall bladder
Detox drink with pineapple, lemon and pomegranate. You can either use a juicer, or mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- 1 big lemon
- 1 pineapple
- 3 cups of water
- 1 pomegranate
Also, during all the other days, make sure you don’t eat after 7 o’clock at the evenings!