It is only natural for some women to envy others who possess gorgeous hair. The thing is, having long, healthy hair is quite a tiresome process with a bit of great genetics involved.
As a matter of fact, your hair is just dead keratin cells, yet we still want to grow it out more. To tell you the truth, it would be a lot easier if we didn’t live the way we live right now. There are many factors that influence hair growth, what is more, there are very many factors that damage our hair, as well. In most cases, we are the ones who cause damage, with all these chemical hair products, ironing, blow-drying, even stress – all of these are causes of weak and damaged hair. That is why we decided to present a list of 5 natural recipes which will help your hair grow out.
1. ONION JUICE
- You will definitely be surprised by how effective this one is.
- Just massage some of the onion juice into your scalp and leave it on for about 15 minutes, you will be surprised with the outcome in a couple of uses.
- In case the smell scares you off, do not be afraid, once you rinse your hair, it will go away.
2. COCONUT MILK
- All you need is fresh coconut milk.
- Mix it with some lemon juice and lavender essential oil, and apply it to your hair.
- The only downside is that it will take you at least 5 hours with a mask to carry its functions out properly.
3. APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
- These days, it seems that there is barely anything that apple cider vinegar can’t deal with.
- The thing is, it cleans your scalp and stimulates hair growth.
- All you need to do is rinse your hair with some apple cider vinegar every time you wash your hair.
4. EGG MASK
- All you need is one egg white and some olive oil to create an effective hair mask.
- Apply it for about 20 minutes and then rinse it off.
- Everything perfect is simple at the core
5. GREEN TEA
- This remedy makes sure that there is nothing wasted.
- Gather some used green tea bags and make a special green tea mask out of the leaves in the bags.
- Apply the mask to your hair and then rinse it off with cool water.