When Valentine’s Day rolls around, that’s always a great time to have a party.
When it comes time to sit down and plan everything out, you’re always looking for some great Valentines decorations ideas that won’t be too over the top, but will be totally unforgettable as well.
Here are some awesome ideas for your party that don’t cost a lot, but will leave everyone with a totally unforgettable experience.
- Make a statement to anyone who walks into the room with a huge banner that is hung on the wall or across the doorway. Nothing says “Happy Valentine’s Day!” like a Valentine’s banner
- Use lots of different sized Mylar balloons all over the place. Have them hanging from the ceiling, stuck to walls and even randomly on tables and chairs.
- Have some helium balloons floating around too. Not only are they going to be mostly on the ceiling, but they are fun to bat around, turning into impromptu volleyball games from time to time.
- Have paper hearts stuck everywhere. Tabletops, chairs, walls, and even stuck on the ceiling. You can either buy premade ones or cut them out of construction paper.
- Stuffed Valentine’s heart pillows and boxes of candy makes great party favors.
- Heart shaped cups, napkins and plates makes for a great addition to the theme for snacks.
- Valentines themed tablecloths are a great addition to the party.
- Valentines wine and bottle stoppers adds a new level of cool to the party.
- Wreaths and garland with a Valentines theme really helps dress out the house for a great party.
Creating that festive atmosphere from the instant the guests arrives is a big key to having a great party and with these ideas, your party can’t miss. Check out all these ideas and see which ones you want to get your party started and keep it going.